Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a little longer

I know that I said I'd be back this week... but I'm still in Holiday catch-up mode with normal life (cooking, cleaning, laundry, work, samples) and I just need a little more time! We're going on a little mini-break without DH this week/weekend, hoping to catch up on work while we're in a secluded cabin in the cold mountains, then off to CHA (first few night away from my little boy - mixed feelings on that) at the end of the month and a scattering of classes, so I'm sure that you can understand that every bit of "extra" time (ya right, who has that?) is going straight to the hubs and boy! I promise, I will get my act together soon and return with extra vigor and craftiness!
Thanks!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment