Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Finally! Paper projects to share!

Hello, everyone!  Thanks for being so patient - if you follow me because you  like my papercrafting, you've probably been a little bored lately with all of the sewing talk... and lack of any talk!  But, I've been making up for all of the time spent sewing by working with my normals... Kutz, Paper and Scissors (not to mention glue, distress ink, ribbons)!

I have a card class coming up this Saturday at Collective Journey - here's what we'll be making!
Do you remember that one?  It's one of my favorites and it was supposed to be in last months class that had to be cancelled, so I was happy to bring it back this month!

My Mustache Macho Man card is sure to please... well... it pleases me anyways!  I still want to sew on the top of the mustaches but that'll have to wait till after the class because I'm not lugging my sewing machine around!

My Dad's a classic, maybe you someone else that this card would be great for?  And Dad, if you ever check my blog, I don't mean classic as in old, but timeless and solid and good and you'll never go out of style in my opinion.

Does this card look familiar?  It should, but just different paper and theme.  Still very cute, though!

A cute little Thank You card to have on hand - I have to say thank you A LOT!  Thank goodness I don't have any "I'm Sorry" cards, or I'd have to admit when I was wrong!

This one is probably my favorite that I created for this class - I love the MyMindsEye Americana paper and how it lends itself for a more vintage look - mixed with the Tim Holtz dress form, button and thread spool, it's perfect!

That's it for today!  I'll share close ups of these cards next week along with some tips, but I have to save some of my knowledge for the class!

Later, alligators!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment