Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Under wraps

Okay, real quick - this is what I did today! 

Made a beach/swim robe.

Bribed my child with 2 M&M's to let me take a picture of him in afore mentioned robe.

Took picture.

In the house, next to the couch... in our beach/swim robe.  But the smile is killer, even if the setting doesn't really enhance the robe.

Then I got this pose.


A peek of leg.

Nothing cuter than a semi-bare child and a little stuffed bear. 

This was my first time sewing sleeves or a hood.  Actually, first time sewing any piece of clothing.  It was fun, it took me a little while last night to cut the pattern out, then the morning to sew it together.  I let Adam pick out his towel and the fabric for the binding, hence the lovely patterns with green.  I'm cool with it, he's the one that has to wear - at least, that's what I thought before he didn't want to wear it. 

Sigh.

Someday I may NOT have to bribe my child to wear and love what I make for him.  Maybe.  We'll see.

Have a great weekend!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment