Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pages to share!

Hello again!  I have a few layout's to share that I completed for my PageMaps sketch class at Pages from the Heart.  Take a look!

I used My Minds Eye Hooray line, which was very fun to use and I think, if you were particular with the paper selection, that it would be gender neutral.  I made my pages a little more feminine because I don't get to create feminine pages very often!  So I took my chance!  Here's a few close-ups.


Button Balloons

Pocket for extra photos





And here's the other layout.  I used the same paper, but created a fun little cupcake journaling or hidden picture spot!

Cupcake hidden space

Cupcake pulled out of pocket

Title space - circle created with bakers twine

  

Well, that's it!  This class is coming up this Saturday at Pages, so call Kathy to sign up!

Hope you have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment