Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I can't believe it's June!

June means summer, June means hot, June means we're that much closer to Christmas!  Yikes! 

June also means ice cream, bar-be-ques, vacations, beach trips... so since we're talking about the stuff we enjoy about June, take a look at my ENJOY card.  Very simple, I love it!
The envelope is a diecut from Stamp'in Up - it's sweet, isn't it?  The ice cream cone is a little rectangle I cut out of the Nikki Sivil's paper and then ran it through my xyron machine and sprinkled glass glitter all over it.  I stitched around the edges of my patterned paper, scallop circle and to underline the "Enjoy" phrase.  the ribbon is just to add a little extra pop! 

Hope you're all enjoying your week!  And I hope it was full of ice cream and treats!

I have my craft fair this weekend, so I don't plan to blog until next Monday! 
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment