Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A 5 minute, FREE project!

Yes, I promise.

5 Minutes

FREE

Oh, and cool.  At least, I think it's cool.

Here it is.

See the banner?  It's paint chips from Home Depot.  I picked 5 of each color hue: red, white and blue.  I then sewed them into a banner.  So easy.  I've thought about punching out a star randomly on different paint chips, but I'm afraid I won't like it and then I'll have a banner I don't like anymore.  I'd also sew it a little looser so that there'd be more space between either chip. 


I also downloaded some patriotic subway art from eighteen 25  - you can download it here.  I then uploaded it to Costco and viola.  A red, white and cool little 4th of July mantle for under $1 if you count the money I spent on the subway art.

That's it for today! 

See you all later!
Andi

1 comment:

  1. Really Super Cute! I think you should try punching out the stars....if you hate it you could make it again in five minutes, right? :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete