Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 9, 2012

QuicKutz by Lifestyle Crafts Projects!

Hello!

Thanks for visiting today!

I figured that I should probably share some papercrafts - it's been a while, and I've been busy cutting and pasting, but just haven't shared!  So, it's time to show the fun I've been having with the Maritime Release!

So, for Page's Die Club project, I created this banner.  I used nesting labels for the pennants and added "knots" and the letters are Deisel Font.


I also made another banner, similar to this one, for Collective Journey's samples...


I used the same idea, but did a different dies - the pennants are another style of Nesting Label Dies


I used the 2x2 anchor, whale, crab and lobster dies to add a pinch of cuteness to the banner.



I made this cute card with the Compass Die, a Nesting Lable Die and Carnival Font.  The outside says, "You Are" and the inside, "Where I belong".

And last, you might remember a version of this project from a previous post...


The Hamburger Container Mini Album!  I just love the idea of using a container box as a mini-book cover!


I used the Sailboat and Nesting Pinking Circles along with the Rope boarder for the top of the container...



And here's the inside pages...





The lobster is in here too - can't leave any cuties out!

So that's it for the Maritime Release!  It's a fun, nautical, cute release that you can use for a variety of projects!  Check out the Lifestyle Crafts Blog to see more projects!  Or stop into your favorite scrapbook store to see what samples they've created using this release!

Have a great day!
Andrea 



No comments:

Post a Comment