Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 10, 2012

Shout Out and Dandelion Deals

Good Morning!

Thanks for visiting!

First, I want to say a big "Thank you!" to my parents and husband for helping me package and ship more than 400 pillows for the latest groopdealz feature!  Below is a photo of the final batch, ready to go out!


A big thank you to my dad for always keeping my wits up - Dad, you constantly challenge my smart mouth!  And thanks for letting me critique your wrapping style - the good thing is that you can only get better from here.

A big thank you to my Mom for letting Dad and I tell you what to do!  I know it's hard for you, but you rolled your eyes grinned and bared it well!  And thanks for always thinking I'm great, even when I'm not!

A big thank you to my seriously handsome husband for putting up with fabric, pillow covers, sewing machines, washi tape, packages, etc. that cover our house the majority of the time!  And for looking so good while you put up with it!

And a HUGE thank you to Mrs. Annaguey & Co. for working so hard, giving invaluable advice and always having my best interest at heart!

Phew!  Oh, and thanks to my parents for bring chocolate cake over while we packaged!

And last, today is the final day of my Dandelion Deal!  Even if you don't want to purchase a chevron pillow cover, you should go check out the site, it's a great concept and they're lots of cool items on it that might just float your boat!

Have a great weekend!
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment