Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Outfit and Past Photo Shoot

Good Morning!

Thanks for coming by today!

Oh, what?  You like my blog outfit?  Thanks so much!  It feels so good!  A HUGE thank you to the very talented Molly from Tank and Tink Designs - can you believe that I emailed her last Friday and she said that if we got started right away, that she could get this done this week... before she moved this weekend... while being a Mommy and Wife?  Ya, see how amazing and impressive she is?

So, now you can follow me on Pinterest, or Facebook or email me directly... you can go straight to my Kutz. Paper. Scissors Etsy shop... you can use the tabs at the top to going to specific posts that involve Kids, or Holidays or Recipes, whatever you want!  I feel like a big proud blog mama!

So, now I'm going to share what I did for our Christmas Cards... I know, it's a little late, but you could totally change the idea to fit a variety of Holidays!


I dressed Adam in his Christmas best and bribed gently influenced him to smile nicely for me.  I dragged out his Firetruck (last Christmas present) and we wiped it down.  We then too a small Christmas tree that I use for my shop display and around the house and bungee corded it to the back of his truck.  We made sure Bernard and Pepper Puppy were included in the shoot and I then asked him to drive away from me while I chased after him snapping away!


This one is my favorite... I don't know why, it's a little out of focus, but I just feel like he looks like a little old man from 1950.


When we started our shoot, it was a slightly overcast day, but then the sun started coming out and this photo was a little too sunny or exposed or something.  I LOVE his sweet expression but...


This mischievous expression is much more his usual look!

 
So that was the best photos from our shoot.  If we wouldn't have all been sick, I probably would've done a cute Valentine's shoot with a big pink heart on the back instead of the tree.  I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do a St. Patricks Day AND Easter shoot or just Easter... I guess it depends on my subjects mood!
 
Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment