Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day... not for the romantic expectations, but for the abundance of hearts, the colors red, pink, black and white and the excuse to eat as much chocolate as your belly can take!!!  I'm expecting a lot from my belly, thanks to my wonderful Husband (and Dad) who kept the Logan's Candy Shop tradition alive and well!

Unfortunately, even tho I love Valentine's Day, I don't have a Valentine's project to share... we've been in baby shower project creating madness around here.  But I have another boy card to share...
{Birthday Soaring Your Way... Card}


I used October Afternoon and The Girls Paperie for this card.  The clouds are cut using a QuicKutz cloud, the circle label is from October Afternoon along with the date tag, the plane is from Sassafras... I love this card!

And since it is Valentine's Day and I don't have much to offer you, here's a sampling of "lovely" projects that I found at CHA - enjoy this moment of love!

{Shirts by Silhouette team, love the Hug Me - using iron on material}
{Maya Roads canvas banner - I'm banana's over turning it into a pocket!}
{Maya Roads - I love the silhouette and the banner... tres chic!}
{7Gypsies card... their whole booth was an inspiration}
{I'm not sure where it's home is... but it's super sweet!}
{These pin cushion's aren't my grandmas pin cushions!  Jenni Bowlin awesomeness...}


See you all tomorrow!  Hope you're super busy loving people and being loved! 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment