Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lucky Me Banner

Here's another upcoming class being held at Pages from the Heart!  It's a banner - perfect for St. Patty's Day or any day, exclaiming your lucky life! 


Each banner is sewn together by hand (my hand!), each one will be original with different sewing patterns on each!  I used burlap behind my shamrocks, which I sprayed with Smooch Emerald spray before gluing on Glitz paper.

i sewed on the green ribbon as well, we WON'T be doing this in class, I just wanted to extra stability since this is a sample and it was traveling a little!  The houndstooth ties are fabric that I sewed onto the canvas.  I think that for the class, I'll have some buttons and flowers to adorn your shamrocks with!  I also sprayed each of the canvas banners with Glimmer Mist in Creme de Chocolate - I liked how it added a little dimension!

Please call Kathy at Pages from the Heart if you'd like to sign up for this class!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment