Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

In honor of my boy

and his BIG 3 year old birthday, lets look at some "masculine/boy" cards that I created for an upcoming class!  The layout's on each of these cards can easily be turned into any occasion, it just depends on the paper and embellishments!! 
{Cool and the Gang Card}

{Basic HB Card}



The Cool and Gang Card is very little paper, but quite a bit of ribbon!  The dominoes and the playing card, along with the wood grain printed paper is all from Crate Paper Restoration line - I LOVE this line because I felt like it was very versatile, some of the papers are super pretty-girly, some are masculine.  It's a great line! 

The HB Card is all Basic Gray's Wander Line - which is a super fun travel or boy line with images that remind me Dr. Suess' Whoville!  I made my own Polaroid picture, which was super easy, just punch a large square from a 3.5 x 4 in. solid white... easy cheesey!

If you'd like to sign up for this class, please call Collective Journey @909.793.2200.
 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment