Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More from CHA

Here's a few tidbits that I noticed while at CHA - Trends: Circus/Carnival, Woods/Camping, Brights (think Basic Grey), Banners (these have been hot for a while now) and Flowers, any and all varieties, ones you make, roll, piece, whatever - flowers are bananas right now.

Okay, so here are a few more samples for you to drool over.  These are all from Graphic45, who's booth was awe inspiring.  I think that I had the coffee shakes, so some of the pictures aren't great - sorry!  Graphic45 had an amazing, vintage circus theme and they had a super sweet Beatrix Potter Spring line, Once Upon a Springtime, which I love for Easter, babies, whatever. 

{Shadow box with Circus Line}

{Decorated Frame using Once Upon a Springtime}

(Tussey Mussy with Once Upon Springtime}

{Handmade Paper flowers... see what I mean about flowers?}

{I love this card using their fairy line... I'll check on the name}

(Isn't this bananas?  All paper and embellishments}

{Birdcage with Circus Line}

I love Graphic45's paper - it's inspiring what you can do with it... I feel like their paper is so beautiful that it always pushes me to think of how I can use it the best to show it's amazing-ness.  Tomorrow I'll try to break it up and show more than one company's booth, but I just have soo much that I want to share!  I also hear that Graphic is looking to expand their design team... you should check out their blog if you're interested.
See you all soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment