Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pages Pages

Hello Again,
I'm sorry that the blogging has been so erratic.  I've been sick all week and basically laying on the couch or in bed trying to get better so that I can start having fun again.  In the past I've felt like being sick actually gave me time to create but with this round of *yuck*, that hasn't been the case.

Here's a class thats coming up at Pages From the Heart in Monrovia; it's a page class where we'll complete 2 double layouts using Basic Grey's Hopscotch paper.  It's a very fun paper, I feel like it lends itself to love, playing, kids, teenage girls, girl friends... it's a nice blend of colors and prints!

{Adore Double Layout}


{My Funny Valentine Double Layout)


I'm sorry for the poor picture quality!  I have such a hard time taking good pictures of double layouts, I want to show all the detail but I want to show both pages... it's a challenge.  And I also was trying to take the pictures so that I could email them over to Kathy so I didn't want to wait till I had good light and settled for fake office like, nothing looks good in that!  We'll be making our own embellishments using the paper, punches, Glimmer Mists, bakers twine, flowers, brads, buttons, bottle tops... I'm bringing everything but the kitchen sink!

Anyways - I'll try to keep getting off the couch to post more projects that I've been working on!
See you all soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment