Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm "Sew Funky"

I'm not talking about my body odor... although it is hot today...

I'm not talking about the way I dress - I think I'm a little more boring than funky but I admire funky!

I'm talking about the Sew Funky Market Blog!  If you're interested in learning a little about the business side of Kutz, Paper, Scissors, then please check out the blog - I'm the vendor that's sharing today!

I know that I teased you a little yesterday with a picture... did anyone guess what it is?  Okay, so I'm sure everyone guessed that it was a banner, but did you guess what it said?  HAPPY!  And I felt that was totally appropriate for the way I was feeling yesterday after seeing my cards in CARDS magazine!  So, here's a few more pictures of the banner - I'm offering it as a class at Page's From the Heart (626.358.5334) so call and sign up if you're interested!


I hope you're feeling happy this Monday!  And please check out the Sew Funky Market blog - there's a ton of cool vendors to take a look at!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment