Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A real "hoot"

Do you remember me mentioning a project I'd been working on for my Sis-in-laws birthday?  Well, I finished it last week and gave it to her on Saturday... and I LOVE it!  I'm going to make a larger version for myself... I'm thinking bookbag/diaper bag size...


It's a little owl purse/bag!  I love it! I made 2 of this style, gave one to my SIL and put the other one in my shop.  I'm hoping to fly over to the fabric store and grab some fabric to make a few other ones!

The flap that covers the drawstring is his face.


His feathers are quilted and double sided.  The majority of him is made from upholstery fabric so he's super sturdy!  And he's fully lined, which I'd only even done one other time and found it a little easier this time.  I did use my seam ripper a lot tho...

Check out my Etsy shop to see his twin...

See you later, alligator!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment