Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

Not the game plan...

Today's post was supposed to be different, with a funny little quote to start your week off right and a recap of my Shop Hopping and Queen Bee Market experience... but I have a sick little boy (and I'm feeling a little under the weather), so I'm going to cheat a little!

Today is my turn to share my DT project over at the Page's Blog - so please check it out!

I used Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fences, Tattered Angels Glitter paint , a ton of fun paper from Authentique and a lot of sweet buttons, ribbon and twine!  Here's a few more pics, but you'll have to visit the Page's blog to see a lot more!

See you tomorrow!  Hope the start to your week is great!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment