Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

I feel bad for Thanksgiving sometimes.  I think that it's easy to rush over it since Christmas is right around the corner... with it's fun music, beautiful lights, presents, cookies, promise of snow and magic! 

This year was our first year participating in a school Thanksgiving, and it was so much fun!  Adam's preschool, Barton House Playschool, had a Thanksgiving Feast for the kids where they did a turkey chase and a feast...

It all started with a turkey...

Errr... a turkey disguised as a chicken...

And some children.

That can run.
Fast.
Don't stop, Mr. Turkey!  He's right behind you!  Yep, that's my boy!  He takes after his Dad...

Silly turkey, I told you not to stop because more children are on their way!

AHHH!  But it's okay, Mr. Turkey, we want CHOCOLATE turkeys!
Our turkey is made from 2 Oreo's, 1 Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cup, 1 malt ball, candy corns (or sliced candy peaches into triangles if candy corn is unavailable) chocolate frosting and vanilla frosting.

And you know what else, I'd like my turkey in a boat... because that's how turkey's arrive...

I'm sure they prefer the boat to this...
Poor turkeys but...Yum!  Gobble Gobble!
Andrea


1 comment:

  1. Really cute and so yummy- what's better than Reese's and Oreos???

    ReplyDelete