Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm "pinning" up a storm!

Well, over the last few weeks, what with having a sick little guy (again!), I've been on Pintrest... A LOT!

So, I've decided to do a special 25 Day's of Pintrest!

25 Days of Pintrest will start on December 1st, where I'll be showcasing my spin on a project that I found on Pintrest!  Yay!  Some might be duplicates, some might be a loose interpretation...

SOOOO....

I am taking off from blogging until the 1st so I can focus on making some of these projects and tutorials that go along with them!  I'll include tutorials when I think that they're warranted and a supply list and where you can get everything that you need!

I am so excited!  I hope you are too!  See you on Thursday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment