Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Page Maps

Hello!

Yesterday I spent the day at Page's with fabulous ladies getting in the Holiday spirit!  I must say, I am very cheerful and ready to decorate the house for Christmas today and have only been held back by my reasonable husband... however, I am going to share my absolute most favorite Christmas movie with Adam after nap...
And, since I'm in the Holiday mood, I'm also going to share my November Page Maps samples with you!

I am doing a 2 page layout for Christmas with a sketch that I found in November's Scrapbook Etc.

Everyone will get an entire sheet of WeR's dimensional stickers and we'll be using WeR's paper, along with fun punches and bakers twine (of course!).

We'll also be making a 2 page layout using Fancy Pants paperline that is intended to showcase your fall or Thanksgiving paper.  I'll share that layout later this week!

I will be teaching these layouts at Page's From the Heart next Saturday, call to sign up and I hope to see you there!

Hope you do something cheerful today!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Elf is my all time favorite movie!!
    Will you be teaching any Christmas classes at CJs?

    ReplyDelete