Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2011

LifeStyle Crafts Hostess Gift Idea

For Page's Die Cutting Club's project this month, I made a little something for the Christmas Tree and a little bag to keep them in and possibly give them away in... if you can bare to part with them! 

I used LifeStyle Crafts 4x4 JOY die, the Matchbox, the Bag, the Tags and the Santa and Mrs. Clause Kissing Silhouettes. 


I used red cardstock for my matchboxes and then covered them in Tim Holtz Crackle Rock Candy so that the matchboxes will be hard and durable. I cut the JOY from WeR's patterned paper and then ran each letter through my Xyron X to get the front sticky and put chunky clear glitter on each letter.  I popped the letters up with pop-up tape.
I made buttons that corresponded with my paper with Ephinany Crafts button makers.  I glued twine under the buttons as hangers.

I die cut the LifeStyle Crafts gift bag from WeR's paper and glued it all together.  I then die cutted the Life Style Crafts tag from red cardstock and glued it to the front of the bag.  I wrapped a green piece of WeR's patterned paper in lime green twine and glued it to the tag.  I die cut the Santa and Mrs. Claus silhouettes from black solid paper and popped them up on the tag.  I covered them with glossy accents.  I then glued a ribbon tied in a bow to the top of the tag. 

I put the matchbox ornaments inside the bag and there you  have it.  A cute, original hostess gift!  You could take apart all of the different elements and you'd have a ton of fun tags and a cute little bag!

Enjoy! 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment