Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Items in the Shop!

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Did any of you try the Cheesecake Strawberries?  Did you like them?  I like them so much that I kinda want to go to make some today... but I can't because I'll be working on an upcoming project to share at Collective Journey's all day today!  Yes, you heard right!  No phones interrupting, or that pile of laundry moaning from our bedroom... dirty floors to clean or a 4 year old who thinks my only job is to play emergency vehicles all day long!  My favorite part of the day is when my son is shooting "bad guys" and I'm yelling over the machine gun noise that he instinctively knows how to make, "Hug It Out with the bad guy!  Use your words!  You don't have to shoot him!  Hug it OUT!"
Okay, so here's some new products that I've stocked in my shop...





I still have more pillow covers to add... I'll be doing adding through the weekend.  And don't forget, all of these patterns are available on GroopDealz through the 17th!  And after that, they'll be in my shop but not at the discounted price!


And, just in case you think I'm going "soft" (haha, get it, cause of all the pillows?  Soft!"), here's a one of a kind sign that I made last week that I LOVE and keep thinking about taking it out of my shop to keep for myself!


It started off as just the lid to a wooden crate that I used in Adam's bathroom and ended up like this...



I want to keep sell it to someone who thinks it as cool as I do!  The phrase is inspired by Sesame Street... there's a commercial with a "kindness" counter, and they always say "Kindness Counts"... well, I took it one step further and gave the ultimatum... Be kind of leave!  You can still see the imperfections of the lid through the paint, which I think gives it cool character.  I think it would be neat hung above my someones front door.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at what I've been working on lately!

Have a great weekend!
Andrea






1 comment: