Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tea for Two Giftset - QK June Club Project...

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Today I'm sharing the QuicKutz Club June project that I created for all the "die" hard QK fans over at Page's From the Heart!

 I created this cute little card set using both QuicKutz and Cottage Cutz dies! 

The container is from QuicKutz - I love the look of it.  Its so easy to put together and I love that you can make it look different depending on which paper you use!



I used the Cottage Cutz Tea border to decorate the front of my container...



I made a few 3" mini-cards to sit in my container.  I cut different areas of the tea border to use on all my cards - how I love a die with versatility!



If you look back at my latest sketches, you might see how I used those sketches to create my mini-card...  To see the sketches, look here!  And if you want to see the other project I used the QK Container die for, check here.

See you laters, alligators!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment