Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Coming Up...

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I've been busy with KPS Products lately - I've had fabric come in for new Holiday runners, including Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas patterns, along with fun fabric for pillow covers to add to the shop.

I've also been working on iPad Covers, Fold-Over Clutches, Cloth Napkins, Camera Strap Covers and Pumpkin Pillows... I'm getting excited and gearing up for...


and


I'm so happy to be back at Penelope Lane - I love seeing Sarah and Nancy, visiting with the other vendors, seeing new products and shopping!

It's my first time at the CUW Boutique, which is at The Disneyland Hotel and it's a Luncheon/Boutique combination.  I was even more excited when I found out that the Redlands All American Youth Circus was going to be performing at the event.  You do need tickets for the Luncheon, but the Boutique is free and open to the public! 

So, if anyone has any custom orders/requests that they'd like to see or pick up at one of the boutiques, please email me and we can work something out! 

Hope to see you at one or BOTH of the boutiques!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment