Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Products!!!

Hello!

Good Morning!

Today I wanted to show you some of my NEW goodies... I've been taking advantage of my 4 hours sans Lil' A every morning... I've been mapping out my time, making a list each day of what needs to happen work wise, dinner wise and cleaning wise, which has really been helpful.

I've been playing with some great new patterns...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are all in the Kutz.Paper.Scissors shop... I'll be adding more soon (I hope!) ...
 
I'll see you tomorrow!
Have a great day!
Andrea
 
(ps - did anyone else see the Big Block guys comment on Lil' A's Big Block Pencil Pouch?  Made my day and I cannot wait to pick up Lil' A from Kinder and tell him too!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment