Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

QuicKutz Club Accordian Mini Album with Tutorial

Good Morning!

Thanks for joining me today! 

I had so much fun playing with August's die for Pages From the Hearts QuicKutz Club.  I had an Orchid Die from Scrapp'n Cottage and didn't want to go the normal route... I could have cut it from purple or cream... made a nice summery/springy project but I had the idea to make the die work for the upcoming season instead of the season deciding the die!  Heellllooo fall orchids!

And here's your Accordion Mini Album Tutorial!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And decorate I did! 
 
I used a QK Embossing Folder to mat my pages along with the QK Acorn, QK Feathers and QK Pine cone, QK Pumpkin and the Stamp'in Cottage's Orchid to make my album pretty!
 
 
 
 
 
Now all I need are some fun photos of Lil' A playing in the leaves!  Maybe picking some apples... in the pumpkin patch... and this mini-album would be done and in my purse, ready to grab and boast whenever possible!
 
Have a great day!
Andrea
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment