Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Penelope Lane Boutique Sneak Peeks!

Good Morning!

This week is going to be a little sketchy... not only am I still trying to get better (not counting on that...), and do all of the normal mommy/wife/house stuff, and Adam has a minimum day and a no-school day, BUT I"m also trying to finish up NEW products for the Penelope Lane Boutique this Saturday!  Excuses, excuses...

So, I thought I'd do a little sharing with you!  Why not see what's taking up so much of my attention and making it impossible for me to shower every day?  Yes, I admitted it.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've probably seen most of these - but since not everyone does, let's just share again!


Or you can always come visit me at the PLBoutique this Saturday... visit my friend, Crystal from the lil' cupcake too - she has the cutest bow paci-clips I've ever seen... makes me wish I had a baby to buy one for!  Or grab some manly attire/playgear for your little dude from Bubba's Basics...  Or get some little pretties for you and a friend from RonnieM, she makes the coolest baubles - I got one for my niece last Christmas and wish I would've bought one for myself as well!There's so many amazing vendors, I've had the awesome opportunity to hang with most of these women - it's just a fun day!  Anyways - back to sharing!


I'll have NEW Camera Strap Covers - these are like slipcovers for your camera strap instead of your couch!  Each one has a full ruffle, completely finished on both sides and are a mix of Chevron, floral, dots, stripes...

 
I've also been working on a ton of new, Fold Over Suede Clutches... I just received another shipment of fabric yesterday, which has already been cut and are waiting to be sewn!  Just in time for PLB!  The bottom of the clutches is a pieced (faux) suede to add durability and I just love the contrast!


All of the new cloth napkins and tea towels are done - here's a sampling of the Halloween ones but there's plenty more for every day, Christmas, Fall... you can mix and match as well to create a look all your own!


And last, pumpkins!  Sweater, Chevron, Velvet pumpkins sprouted up in my patch... they're all done, complete with curly-q, linen leaves and stems... I think I have 20 of these little cuties in all sizes... I don't plan on making more, so come and get them while the getting's good!

That's it... I have pieces cut for iPad covers still but I don't think those are getting done... I will also have a SALE basket where you can find some of the older Chevy Purses, Bow Clutches and Holiday items from LAST year!

And my last bit of enticement... Lil' A will be joining me at PLB and he's so ready to sell!  He's super excited, he's requested a new tie for the event and I'm going to do my best to make one before... he's a real salesman so just watch out - it's those long eyelashes of his that'll get you!

Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment