Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've been trying for 1 hr and 10 minutes

To get Adam to nap!  What!?  I know, it's been kinda ridiculous.  He's now doing raspberries in bed... so this is going to be quick because I'm afraid that he'll get out of bed in about 2.5 minutes and be super crazy since he didn't nap!

Here's a card that I created while on my little retreat from scraps... does the sketch look familiar?


{Anything Card}
Does this card look like a sewing card from the past perhaps?  I'm telling you, if you're in a time crunch, you a card sketch that you're familar with and that you know you like!  I decided that this card can be for anything, I just loved the Pink Paislee Hometown line!



I'll share the pages that gave me all of these great scraps soon!
Okay, I was right, he's not jumping on his bed, its time to intervene!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment