Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday...

I really don't like Wednesdays, I'm against them on principal... I think people should have Wednesdays off, they just don't seem very productive to me.  I think that a 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on work schedule is needed.  I want to start a movement!  Now, some of you might be thinking, "Umm, aren't you a mostly SAHM?"  Yes, I am - BUT my husband isn't and sometimes I want, no NEED, help with the little Crazy that lives in our house and controls my life - the little Crazy is also known as Adam.

Anyways, I realize that I haven't posted in so long and I'm terribly sorry about that!  I wish I had a great excuse, like I've been working on projects or creating samples or something, but it was pretty much just laziness!  So, here's an altered book that I've been wanting to share and just needed to download the images!  I know, super lazy!

{There's No Place Like Home Altered Book}

{Intro Page - Sketch courtesy of WIP Kits}

{I love the heart doily on this page!}

{The questionair on the right page will be fun to look back at!}

{A picture will go on this page}

{More questions}

{I'm crazy over half circles lately, don't know why!}


The idea and the printable are from Work In Progress Kits - which, for the millionth time, is awesome!!  You should check out the blog, you'll get tons of inspiration and, if you're feeling adventurous and want to try something new, get a kit!  Anyways, I did get some grief (yes, Sue, I'm talk'n about you!) about cutting a real, actual book, but didn't it turn out so cute?  All the page layouts and designs are mine (altho, I may have borrowed a sketch or two...), I used Pink Paisley's new lines, "Soiree" and "Hometown", along with Echo Parks "For the Record".  I also used buttons, stamps, twine (of course), punches, glossy accents... all of my favorites!  The book is 10 pages total, I need to take some pictures of our home and the cute guys that live here!  You can see the sample at Collective Journey!

And, last but not least, I sent out the Pages From the Heart Design Team letters this morning!  So exciting to start this adventure, and I'm so looking forward to working with all of these talented ladies!  I cant wait to start sharing their work on the Page's blog, look for it coming towards the end of the month!

I promise to post more regularly!  I have lots to share but need more caffeine, or sleep... maybe I need surgery to remove my lazy bones!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment