Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

We've been up to...

a lot this week!  For a week that started off "Hmm, I wonder what we'll do to keep busy?", it turned into a whirlwind of activity!  Take a look!

We decided to have an Easter Egg Hunt Party for Adams friends - it was pretty fun, the kids were great, eggs were found, cookies decorated, foam bunny's painted... a playroom destroyed... success!

{Egg down!  Egg down!}

{I love the way kids run!  Such excitement!}

{The real challenge - getting the kids to look at the same camera at the same time!}

{Chase showing his loot}

{The best part - candy distribution}



I also decided to start (and finish!) a project that Adam's been asking for. 

{Truckman Super Hero Cape}


{A very happy Truckman}


The cape was super easy.  I'll share a tutorial on it next week - it was super easy and I think it took me about 1.5 hours total!  I kinda want one... "Mommy, the real action hero!"

I also went and met with Christina, a Pages Design Team member last night.  We exchanged goodies (she gave me samples, I gave her product - a win win situation).  Here's a look at one thing she gave me:



Today we'll be dying eggs with Cousin Aidan.  I think I might be more excited than Adam, he keeps wanting to use the eggs are trash for his landfill.  If I start smelling rotten eggs at some point, I'll have to look at all the "landfill sites" in our house - like under the recliner, in our closet, under Adam's bed... an Easter egg hunt that never ends!

See you all soon - and I hope you have a blessed Easter!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment