Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Peep's Banner & other Springtime Fun

Is anyone else amazed that Easter is just around the corner?  I wanted to share some past projects that have a Spring-ish feel to get you in the mood!

Last year I made a Peeps Bunting Banner that I saw on Made's Blog, which is a great resource for fun ideas and sewing projects that I dream of having time to make.  But, the Peeps banner was so easy, I couldn't resist!  She even has a PDF that you can download for the Peep banner.  Here's my banner,

{Peep's Bunting Banner}


{Peeps Gift}


 Here's an Easter Page that I created for the QuicKutz Design team 2 years ago!  I used a ton of dies on this one, can you see them all?  And the flowers... coffee filters!

Let's see, there's the QK Nesting Flowers, 2x2 Rabbit, 2x2 Bird, English Rose Font, 2x2 chick, Nesting Ric-rac Circles, I know that the "grass" that the rabbit is jumping over is something, but I cannot remember - it was 2 years ago!

Here's a Spring Card - I was inspired by a card that I saw using patterned paper and stamps in a magazine.  I made the card my own by using my QuicKutz collection and some My Mind's Eye paper. 


{Hello, Spring Hedge Hog Card}


Don't you just love the little hedge hog?!  He's still one of my favorites, and since the forest theme is still pretty strong in the crafting world, you can't go wrong with him!  The tree's are from QK Recycle Kit, Hello is from the Olivia Font, the bird and the hedge hog are both 2x2 dies.

And here's my last Spring inspiration for the day!  It's a fun little table banner that I created last year for Pages From the Heart Die Cut Club- it's using a Cottage Cutz chick and egg die, QuicKutz Blossom Font, circle punches along with fun WeRMemories paper and Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors...

{Peep Table Banner}


{P Chick Close-up}




I hope that you're ready to welcome Spring!  I would love some stability in our weather, last week we had days in the 90's, this week we're putting on sweaters and expecting showers!  It's doing a number on my sinuses, and I keep putting away my sweaters only to get them back out!  Oh well, at least everything out here is green and beautiful, maybe all the rain will help with the fire season later in the year!

See you soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment