Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring sniffles

have really made my head fuzzy.  I've been fighting a head cold since last week, I kept telling myself that it was just allergies - which could've totally been it since our weather is slightly unpredictable.  We have rain and 40 degree temps and then we jump up to 84 degress the next day.  I'm not really complaining, except that it's really reeking havic on my sinuses.  So, we've been doing our normal day-to-day activities - we've had a few playdates (sorry for spreading my germs, ladies!) and I've been trying to work on samples but my head is just so full of junk that I cannot find the creative spark that I need!  So, again, here's some more cards from scraps!



I actually made this card for a little girls birthday that is coming up in a little over a week!  I LOVED the little girl image from Hometown, it reminded me of Princess Maya who'll be 2!  I made a little pinwheel from a 3 inch square... I like this card but feel that it needs something... maybe just the Happy Birthday sentiment?  I'll figure it out...
{Close-up - paper covered with Glossy Accents}

Here's another card - this is still one of my favorites and it's all done with Jillibean paper.  I think that I've shared it before, but figure, why  not share it again?



Hope your day is filled with creativness - not gross head cold stuff!
Andrea


 

No comments:

Post a Comment