Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Exciting News!

Hey, Friends!

Well, I just got back home from Pages From the Heart, where I had a wonderful class full of nice, positive and happy Ladies!  It was so much fun to work on the Springtime Banner, I think that I was just as inspired by their banners as they were with mine!

So, for my exciting news!  I am going to be published!  Yay!  I'm super excited!  You'll see 2 of my cards (one a wood grain and one a transparency themed) in the September 2011 issue of CARDS!  I think I've been floating ever since I read the emails last night!  And isn't it wonderful when it seems like other people are just as excited about it as I am!  What a lucky girl I am with such a great support system!

Here's a little something to leave you off with.  It's a "fancy" album that I created and will teach at Pages on May 1st!  It has 50 journaling pages, 15 pocket pages and 15 double-photo pages!  I think it's such a cool book! 

{Feel'n Fancy Album Cover}


{Feel'n Fancy Journal Page}


{Feel'n Fancy Pocket Page}

Well, sounds like I'm needed back at the construction site - there's a dump truck climbing mountains, which is also my bottom!  I'm taking tomorrow off from blogging, so I'll see everyone Monday!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon and congrats on getting published. That is so exciting! You'll have to point it out and totally stock up and sell autographed copies at Pages when the publication comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Andi!
    I'm going to have to get that copy of CARDS and have you autograph it for me!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete