Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mid-week Opps

So, umm, ya... Pinned Up Monday didn't really happen this week.  Sorry!  It was a crazy busy past week days - between the Wedding prep, the Wedding, Easter, 250 pillow covers that are waiting to be sewn, my Sister & her progeny visiting, me being sick, Adam being sick...  So, I'm sorry, but I'm sure you all understand!

And since I am so late in posting, well, anything, I've decided to take the week off from posting!  I'm sorry, but I have stacks of laundry, a messy house, pillows and pillows and pillows, thread hanging off of every article of clothing that I wear and lots of samples that need to be made!

I promise to share lots and lots next week, you won't be disappointed!
Thanks so much!
Andrea

1 comment: