Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our Peep's Travel In Style

Good Morning!

I'm squeezing this post in real quick - just looked at the time and need to get my little man dressed and off to PreSchool for his Egg Hunt today!

Okay, so yesterday I introduced you to these little guys...
My little paper chick treat holders.  Peep Peep.

Well, I couldn't send these little guys in a plain bag to Adam's class - they're so cute, they needed to go in style... so I grabbed a few supplies that I had on hand that are ALL from the Dollar Tree!  Yup - I love me some Dollar Tree crafting!

I had this Easter basket, some foam/glittery flowers and butterflies, a few floral foam inserts and some shred.  I figured our Peep's could fit in here somewhere...


I cut down the foam inserts and put 2 of them in the basket.  I then covered it up with shred.



I grabbed my flower and butterfly picks and started filing in the basket.  I used the sticks from the flowers to help the chicks stay up right...


And here's my finished Peep basket.  Aren't they cute?


The basket is perfect - full of bright colors and fun treats just waiting for little hands to dig in!  Talk about an inexpensive project!  This could also work for a centerpiece for Easter!

Have a great day!  I'll see you all tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment