Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 27, 2012

Pretty Pretty Altered Album

Good Morning!

I'm sorry I didn't post of Wednesday - we were out at my parents finishing up the 250-ish Chevron Pillow Cover order from groopdealz!  And I am so happy to say that it's done and the very last cover has been shipped!  Phew!  What a relief! 

Anyways - today I'm sharing a great Altered Album that I made for a class that I'm having at Page's From the Heart next weekend.  I love the way it came out - it's perfect for Mother's Day, girlfriends, a little girl or for something that is special to you!  Take a look...


I used Basic Grey's Konnichiwa paper line, which is super sweet and girly.  I love the different designs and color palette.  The flower on the front is made from the pages that I took out of the book - it's a Sizzix die.  There's lots of fun stuff in this book - doilies, buttons, bling, tickets, washi tape, paper clips, punched shapes, tags, buttons, hand-cut details...


The pages are hanging from small binder clips - it's a different version of a mini-album.  I can't take credit for this idea, I saw this on Work In Progress Kits April kit.  I love it!




Please call Page's From the Heart (626)358-5334 to sign up for the class or you can email me at ayokleyjessup@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase a kit!

Have a great weekend!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment