Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Little Bit of This and That... Mini Album

Hello!

I'm back today sharing... gasp!... a paper crafting project! 

What?!  I know!  Returning to my blogging roots!  I used Echo Parks This and That line of paper, which is super a cute, vintage looking, masculine line.  I LOVE it!  It's super cool, it's not the same ol' same ol' boy stuff - it's really neat and perfect to hold photos of my little guy... and big guy!


The base of the book is chipboard that I die cut using a small page die and AccuCut Machine.  I used 2 different 12" Sticker sheets, tons of paper, border punches, flags, pop-up tape and so much more!  The book is bound with binder rings so that you can undo the book and turn it into a banner...

Here's some of the pages...


 I love the paper because there's so many different elements on one page!  You can fussy cut a page and have tons of embellishments!  I used an embossing folder on this page to give it an extra umph...


There's a coin envelope to tickets or trinkets...


Real tickets, dew drops, fibers, buttons... it's all here!


Here's the different pages, tags and envelopes from the mini-album. There are 4 pages (8 front and back), a tag page that is also a pocket and an envelope page.  Each of the pages has a different shape, including a scallop edge, half circle, bracket page and file folder page.

I'm teaching this class this weekend, June 9th @ 2 PM at Page's From the Heart in Monrovia (I believe there's still 2 spots available) and July 22nd @ 10:30 AM at Collective Journey in Redlands.  Everything comes pre-cut and ready for you to assemble! 

Kits are also available for purchase in the Kutz, Paper, Scissors Shop!

Hope you enjoyed this album - it was fun to create and I cannot wait to put photos of our summer in it!

Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment