Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My FIRST Sketch Interpretation...

Hello!

Today I'll share my interpretation of one of the sketches that I shared yesterday...

Here's the sketch...


I automatically saw a sun when I saw this sketch.  I don't know if everyone sees that, but it's all I can see.  I have another card in my mind based on this, but it was a stretch for me.  Anyways - here's the card that I created based on this sketch...


{Hello Sunshine Card}

Since I saw a sun, I grabbed my Silhouette and formatted my sun burst and clouds right away.  I made sure to size the sun to fit a 4.25" x 5.5" card.


I like the texture of embossing folders, so I embossed a matted piece of cardstock and centered it on the card.  I also sprayed my sun with "goosebumps", which is a clear, dimensional, spray.



I popped up the clouds and glued clear dew drops on them.  I added a button to the center of my sun burst, glued a scallop punched border to my "sky" board under the sun and added a few pieces of twine.  That's it!  I guess my card is an upside down version of the sketch?

I'll be back tomorrow with another card based on one of the sketches.  And remember, if you want to participate in the Sketch Challenge, please email me a photo of your card to ayokleyjessup(at)gmail(dot)com!  You can see the sketches in yesterdays post!

Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment