Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

100 Posts and Nap Time News

I just heard Adam's door open, so this blog post might be cut short! And I don't even care that he only played in his room instead of napping because he was so cute to hear! He was singing his own version of "The Grinch" and "Frosty the Snowman" and he was telling his "friends" (aka - stuffed animals) that he is going to his cousin's house tonight and what they would play... so stink'in adorable! We'll be paying around 5:30 tonight but for now, it was just the sweetest thing.

So, yesterday was my 100th post! Whoopie! I kinda wish that I would've planned it a little better and done something huge but... I'll do something big for post 200!

Here's a fun card that I made using, what else? Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather. I love this card, it was a last minute change for a class and it just fell together so nicely. I think that the fun, ruffled red/white gingham ribbon was the "wow" factor in the card. I also love the Santa stamp from Stamp'in up - love the vintage feel of it and I used Copic markers to color it in. I only have 2 colors, red and blue, but I figure that I'll get more as I need them - they're kind of an investment! Anyways - I also put Flower Soft diamond white on his beard and hat, just for fun. I am going to add a saying, probably just "Ho Ho Ho" before I mail it! Hope you enjoy!


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment