Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Presents have taken over my world!

Do you remember a post... it was a while back... where I said that I was on my game with present making? We'll, I was crazy! I have no game! I'm hoping to find game some time soon! I need to have 9 presents made by Sunday... I have 4 of them done! And, you might be thinking, "But you have today and Saturday, you're golden", but that's where you're wrong because we're having my Mother-in-Laws 60th birthday party here on Saturday! And I have a cold, but whatever, massive snot production coincides with massive craftiness for me!

So, wish me luck while you look at another fun book that I created using LifeStyle Crafts Winter Wishes! I used the same pattern as the other book that I made a few weeks back, but I used a super cute skating penguin die from Cottage Cuts for the cover. I used all Basic Grey's Jovial line for the book, I know it's kinda lazy to use only 1 paper line per project but it helps when you have a lot to do, it takes the guess work out! This book is 6 x 6 inches, it has the fan folded binding that the pockets are glued to and a spine cover which helps hold the book together and gives it a nice finished look!




See you all soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment