Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Printer Tray Presents and more...

Hello again,
Sorry, I know my blogging is becoming increasingly erratic. I can't guarantee that it'll get much better before or even right after Christmas, but I still have a lot to share so hang on tight!

I wanted to share a present that I created for my girlfriend - I love it! I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa paper line, which is awesome and I must get my hands on more!! I made a copy of a picture of her Mom from when she was younger and I made copies of new pictures of my friend and her family. I love the way this turned out, I love the collage feeling of the whole thing! The only thing that I'd do differently is that I would add more 3-D aspects, I would have something resting on the actual wood dividers and I'd try to use more metal and fabric. I really want to make more of these, so we'll see what my next one looks like.





I also wanted to share a quick and easy idea of wrapping. I made this fun little Christmas Artist Trading Card for a class a few months back and was thinking that I'd save it and turn it into a tag for Christmas. When I was wrapping gifts I grabbed the card and decided that it would look really cute glued to a plain kraft gift bag so I tried it and I loved it!!





Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment