Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pillow is the name of my game

I was watching HGTV the other night - it was their decorating special - and one of the tips that they recommended was adding festive pillows to your decor to bring the Christmas feeling all throughout your home! So, here's another pillow that I created using my Silhouette SD, Heat Transfer Flocked Material and seasonal fabric. You can follow my directions from the "Believe" pillow that I made and shared a few weeks back. I already gave this pillow to my Mother-in-Law who loves Snowmen and my son!!!


I'll start sharing tags this week so stay tuned!!!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Really cute. I'm getting a Silhouette SD for Christmas. It ought to be fun. Look forward to more of your creations. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillows are so cute, I wish I knew how to sew and had a machine.

    ReplyDelete