Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Tags

The tree is up, well, both trees are up - and the living room and playroom are decorated... only have the dining room left... which makes me feel very relaxed about all of my Christmas gifts that I have yet to start... but am in the motion of starting! I keep telling myself, "Self, it's only the 7th of December and you only have 10 maybe 11 gifts to create - no problem!" This is my problem every year... my self is a procrastinator!

But, what I didn't procrastinate on is my gift tags! I actually worked up a bunch of samples for a class but knew that I'd be keeping them for my own presents - talk about double duty!! I'm going to post tags off and on for the next 2 weeks; I thought about doing a 25 Tags of Christmas but then we all know how my 30 Cards: 30 Days went... so, I thought I'd show a few here, a few there... in between other projects!



Here's a super easy tag that I cut from my Silhouette SD using JilliBean paper - which I love! I also used the Unity Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Stamp for the saying "It's hard to be this good" which I feel sums it up! I cut 2 stockings from the LifeStyle Crafts Christmas release and used a little bit of Bakers Twine. I then covered everything on the white part of the tag with diamond glaze EXCEPT for the twine and the stocking, I wanted dimension. Easy. I think that stamps are the key to tags, they can make everything so easy and you can use scraps from your Holiday cards or projects.

See you soon!
Andi

1 comment: