Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fa La La Book

Here's an album that I made using all Basic Grey's Jovial paper line. I used the Element Sticker and the Chipboard stickers that coordinated with the same line. I also used a few embossing folders because I love how much they add for so little work!! My goal was to make 25 pages for 25 Days of Christmas but I think I scrapped in with 23 pages... oh well. I can always add when I'm feeling inspired again!





Remember, you can always enhance your book with a fun pocket and page, and if you made some of your pages different sizes and shapes then I think it really helps stretch your supplies and keep your interest! The fun part about using this paper was that since the paper was so cute, I didn't really need a ton of work for my pages, I was able to keep them pretty simple which made the whole project easier!

Only 12 days till Christmas! Are you ready??
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment