Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tags!

Here are two more tags. I actually have a lot to share so I figured, why drag it out???


The first one is cut from the Silhouette SD, I then took a scrap of Christmas paper from WeR's line and glued it, then wrapped some red/white bakers twine around the tag and then take another scrap of patterned ledger paper and stamped the heart/noel stamp in red. I love the combo of teal and red - Pretty pretty. The stamp is from the Unity Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather set.

The second tag is pretty simple. I took a 3x4 in black piece and made that my tag base. I stamped a music stanza (October Afternoon Thrift Shoppe Stamp Set) on a piece of kraft solid and adhered that. I also stamped a Cosmo Cricket Snowman (same set as above) on a piece of white paper and cut it out AND onto the kraft paper. I then placed the cut out white snowman over the one stamped onto the kraft so you could see the arms w/o having to cut ridiculously thin arms!!! I added a scarf and a little broom that I had left over from Halloween! Add a little bit of Melissa Frances Glass Glitter and you have a fun and vintage-y (in my opinion) tag for a package! Love this little guy!

Happy Holiday crafting, crafters!!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment