Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm still here...

busy busy, working on my 1st Page's Design Team projects, thinking about applying for a new Design Team that Michelle from the Pages Design Team told me about... making samples for next months Favorite Cards Class, cutting and sewing projects for the Kissui Craft Fair... So, I'm  definitely still here, just can't share anything that I've been working on till next week!

I'll be at Page's National Scrapbook Crop tomorrow, ALL DAY!  Working on more projects!  And visiting, possibly helping some customers with questions, having a great day!

Hope to see you there!  And please stay tuned next week, I'll be posting my DT projects and the other members of the Pages DT projects on the Pages blog! 

See you all SUPER soon!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment