Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's share..

Hello!  Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  I know I did, it was kind of a "dream" weekend for me, meaning I loved every single day of it!

Friday I had a "Girls Night" with one of my BFF's... we had pedi's (my feet are still sighing with relief), did a little craft shopping, went to dinner and ended our night with a little chocolate covered cheesecake from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and totally unsuitable "girl talk"!

Saturday we hung out around the house, I worked on projects for the Kissui Craft Fair and we picked paint for our house.  I hate to iron, but for some reason, ironing fabric that you're going to make fun stuff with doesn't bother me like ironing shirts does! 

Yesterday was a great day at Page's National Scrapbook Day crop!  I was, hmmm, working(?) it, but basically got to sit, chat with some great ladies and work on my own projects!  Don't worry, I'll share very soon!  And don't forget to check out Page's blog, where you'll see what Michelle created for our Design Team - she's awesome and totally inspiring!

But, I was looking at my past posts and it's been soo long since I've posted a paper craft that I was more than a little shocked!  I've had these cards waiting to be displayed for over a month!  What was I thinking? 


Butterfly Shape Card

 I love this card!  I used my Silhouette SD to create the Butterfly shape of the card and cue the patterned paper for the butterfly.  All the patterned paper is October Afternoon's 5&Dime paper - which I LOVE!  The flower is a yo-yo flower that I made just by scoring, folding and flattening.  It's a very simple, quick card but has a ton of cuteness because of the shape and the paper!

And here's another card - I do love a good mustache...


This card is made with Crate paper's Toy Shoppe line - I can't get enough of it!  I love the vintage feel that it has while being super cool.  I die cut the mustaches from my LifeStyle Crafts Mustache Cookie Cutter dies.  The "Macho" are October Afternoon stickers.  I can't decide if this card is for Papa or Alan for Father's Day, they both have pretty amazing mustaches...

I'll see you tomorrow where I'll be sharing a project that I did for the Page's DT!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment