Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Card To Match

When I was working on this month's Page's Design Team projects, one of the assignments was to make a card or layout with a handmade embellishment.  I made the pincushion and a card as a gift set...


My hand made embellishment is the button card...

I hand cut the button card from the back side of Her Bureau and sewed on buttons.  I also grabbed a paper doily and cut it in half and then fan folded it so it would have texture.  I added some gold glitter tulle on top of the doily because I love me some sparkle!


I punched the label and added some words from the OA Words Stickers along with some bling.  The ladies silhouette is a sticker from the Words sheet that is popped up off the scallop circle and covered with Crackle Glaze.


I used scraps from the Shadow box to add a little something in the top right corner along with a word sticker...  I also took a pair of scissors and rubbed the edge of the scissors along the paper to distress the papers and give them an antiqued look.

If you didn't see my past few projects, I had October Afternoon's Farmhouse line to play with, which I love and is used on the card!

I'll see you Friday with some Easter fun!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment