Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 30, 2012

Zany for ZigZags

I'm not kidding... we are crazy for Chevron over here.  We're zigging and zagging, and we like it this way!

Wednesday started my feature on Gigi's Petals - Yep, you guessed it, Chevron Pillow Covers.  There's a few left of some of the colors - A Yellow & White Chevron is sitting on our couch as we speak!  I really like the pink and white one... if I had a little girl, she'd be forced to have one in her room!


Today my Chevron Pillow Covers are on GroopDeals Daily Deals website...


It's National Chevron Design Day over there and they're doing it right!  Look at all of the fun Chevron Pattern items...

I'm not gonna lie, I bought this necklace for myself... I love it!


This necklace was super cute too!  There's a limited quantity left, so hurry on over!  These would be great for an Easter Basket gift.


And can't you just see a few of these chevron table runners for different holidays?  I'm thinking the black and white for Halloween, the Coral & White would be great for summer, the Red and cream for Christmas... Maybe the Tiffany for Spring?

You can always check out my Etsy shop; Kutz, Paper, Scissors, and see any of the pillows, signs, whatever I've been working on there!  And if you tell me that you saw the deal on Gigi's Petals or Groopdealz, I'll honor the discount!

Have a great weekend - I'll be cutting and sewing and even working on some super cute Subway Signs - I'll share them next week!  Even my husband thinks they're awesome, which is something!

Next week I'll be sharing fun Easter projects, See you then!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment