Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift with Printable Link

Hello!  Good Afternoon!

I was planning on posting a totally different project this morning, but things have been busy, Adam's asthma has been bad and so we went to Plan B for our Teacher Appreciation project...

I went very simple, but super cute!  I cannot take credit for this idea, I found it over at Tatter Tots and Jello, where Jennifer has awesome ideas and style and I love how her voice comes out in her posts!  Anyways, here's the link to her project which has the printables that I used...

And here's what you need:
Color printer
bakers twine or ribbon
Clear Cup (I just asked for a clear Jamba Juice cup and lid from the store)
Jamba Juice Gift Card

I printed off the Creative Juice printables, grabbed some red baker's twine and punch a hole in the tag then tie your tag onto your cup and place your gift card inside. 

Sorry about the photo quality - we went to Jamba Juice this morning - first thing and I just took the photos with my camera on the phone.  See what I mean about last minute changes and gifts!  But it's so cute!  You could easily use a nice, reusable cup, which is what Jenn did over at TTandJ. 

That's it for today, tomorrow I'm sharing some fun Mother's Day tags and the gift I made for my Mom for Mother's Day...

See you then!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment